Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet Denise Vizzini of Hand & Stone in Royersford, PA

Denise Vizzini is originally from Newtown Square, PA and has been a sole proprietor of a massage therapy business in South Jersey for 15 years. She brings this experience to a Hand & Stone Franchise located in Royersford, PA.

How did you learn about the brand?
I passed by a Hand & Stone location one day, I didn’t know what it was so I checked it out. I liked what my experience was and did a lot more research and found out that it was a solid franchise.

Why did you choose an opportunity with Hand & Stone?
We did some research on other concepts and felt that the beliefs and culture of Hand & Stone fit our values best. We feel that massage therapy as well as facials should be affordable and accessible to everyone. The vision of the company was very important to me as well.

What makes your business unique in the community?
I have 15 years of customer service experience in this industry. I will use this experience coupled with the franchise model to grow my business. What really makes my business unique is we are providing a high level quality service at a reasonable price for both massages and facials.

What challenges have you overcome to get where you are now?
Once I chose this career path it just kind of took off. I started this career to help my mom, who was in a horrific car accident, and now it’s taking on a life of its own! Hand & Stone is allowing me to continue to stay in this industry and give back to the community and help people at the same time. It’s a wonderful opportunity and I’m excited to be able to service the community.

What are your expansion or development plans? What is your end goal with Hand & Stone?
We would like to open another location within the next two years. Maybe one day, my children will be interested in operating the Spas.

Do you have any other interesting hobbies or passions?
I love to travel and spend time with my family and my 4 dogs!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics